Our retro inspired wooden kids play kitchen is the perfect role play toy for boys and girls who love cooking.
This is a standout set for your little ones to pretend play as they hone their cooking skills and make tasty dishes for friends and family. Features a classic pastel green and white wood finish with natural accents to fit the décor of any playroom or bedroom.
Children will develop vocabulary, imagination and social skills as well as improving hand eye co-ordination, fine motor skills and problem-solving ability. By providing children with a play kitchen, it gives them a sense of independence and enriches their understanding of the world as they act out real life situations.
With a countertop height of 550mm this vintage kitchen is ideal for the very young but will also grow with your child – youngsters will love the clicking dials and opening and closing doors, whilst slightly older children will play more complex games as they lay a table for a tea party or feed their cuddly toys before washing up the dishes.
- The functional vintage design includes opening oven and dishwasher doors and clicking dials, four utensil hooks, a sink with a moving faucet tap, two printed induction burners, a small shelf, and a clock with rotating hands so your little chef can keep time.
- Our retro play kitchen also includes 8 accessories – wooden pot with lid, a pan, 2 spatulas, a spoon and knife, and salt and pepper pots.
- Children will have hours of fun as they play independently or learn to cook with friends and family.
- Ages 3+
- Dimensions: H850 x W600 x D300mm
- Complete with a set of 8 accessories
- Countertop height of 550mm
- Sturdy wood construction
- This Retro play kitchen comes flat packed and is supplied with easy-to-follow assembly instructions. Safety tested to meet EN71 safety standards.