Budding scientists will go mad over these durable Primary Science® Jumbo Test Tubes with stand made specifically for hands-on learning.
Learning Resources Primary Science Jumbo Test Tubes with Stand. These oversized and colourful science tools are ideal for little hands to grip while supporting hands-on observation and investigations. The jumbo test tubes feature calibration marks of 25, 50, 75 and 100 ml to encourage experimenting with volume.
Primary Science® Jumbo Test Tubes with stand
- Made of sturdy plastic, the tubes are safe to be used with liquids from -12 to 93 degrees Celsius.
- The brightly coloured screw-on lids are wipe clean to enable labelling for different activities.
- Set comes complete with useful plastic stand for storage, 14 cm width.
- Test tubes measure 15 cm height.
- Suitable for ages 3 years and above.
Features sturdy stand, six 100ml tubes with different coloured screw lids and Activity Guide.