The Edushape 18cm See Me Sensory Ball is very similar to Sensory Dot Ball apart from they have attractive translucent colours.
The Edushape 18cm See Me Sensory Balls are great for you and/or your little one to play with and makes a perfect squidgy toy.
The soft nubs on the Edushape 18cm See Me Sensory Ball are designed to give tactile stimulation when held or thrown by the user.
The different colours are lovely and easy on the eyes and will visually stimulate you whilst developing fine motor skills.
Our Edushape 18cm See Me Sensory Ball is perfect to play catch with, that way you are developing social skills and motor skills whilst learning how to throw and catch with either a friend, sibling or parent.
- Edushape 18cm See Me Sensory Ball (Colours Vary)
- Soft-textured, easy-grip, easy-to catch 18cm diameter Sensory Ball.
- Perfect first ball for little ones.
- Delightful nubby texture and bright translucent colours.
- Supplied fully inflated but can be re-inflated via a built-in valve.
- Suitable from 6 months.