These fantastic, child-size, Primary Science Colour Mixing Glasses guarantee colour-mixing fun.
Engage young scientists with bright colours and chunky pieces and encourage early learners to explore primary and secondary colours by mixing the plastic lenses up to view the world in different colours.
Slots in the Colour mixing glasses allow coloured lenses to be easily changed so kids can either look at things in a single colour or mix the colours up and see what effect it has on what they're looking at.
The Colour mixing glasses can insert two lenses per eye for even more colour mixing activities.
The Primary Science Colour Mixing Glasses are recommended for children aged 3-7 years old and the set includes eight lenses with two of each colour: red, yellow, blue and distortion (to see like an insect) and a colour mixing activity guide.
Take a look! These unique child-size glasses and interchangeable lenses let students observe the world while learning about color.
- Features 8 easy-to-change lenses-2 each of red, yellow and blue and distortion lenses that let you see the world like a bug
- Teaches primary colors as well as mixing to make secondary colors by combining up to 2 lenses per side
- Allows additional instruction and kaleidoscopic fun when you use the lenses on their own
- Includes color-mixing chart
- Durable plastic glasses are sized just right for children, and wipe clean with a damp cloth