This soft, rectangular Children of the World Welcome Carpet which depicts children from around the world holding hands and shows 'welcome' in multiple languages, will engage discussion into ethnicity, cultural identification and religious awareness.
The Children of the World Welcome Carpet is ideal as a group learning aid to introductory Multi-Cultural Studies and to perhaps encourage children to talk about their own cultural backgrounds and that of their friends and relatives.
The Children of the World Welcome Carpet is designed to appeal to young children and help them understand the wider world.
They'll also be able to impress mum and dad with their multi-lingual greetings.
The Children of the World Welcome Carpet is made to withstand the not-so light foot-fall of a busy nursery, pre-school or early years classroom, this carpet is very hard-wearing and easy to clean, making it a perfect choice for a school or classroom entrance or as a centrepiece, story time or reading corner carpet.
- Kind on knees and fidgety bottoms, children can travel the world in comfort and style.
- This colourful carpet is also ideal for creating a welcoming entrance to children's waiting rooms.
- Dimensions: W2 x D1.3 m.
- This is a durable Tuf-Loop carpet which is lighter in weight and has tightly woven and robust soft textured twisted Nylon loops with a shorter pile.
- The edges of the carpet are tightly bound to prevent fraying and ensure longevity.
- The carpet has a safe anti-slip backing that's ideal for educational settings with a tiled, carpeted, or wooden floor.
- 100% recyclable, this is an eco-friendly carpet.
- The Children of the World Welcome Carpet is abrasion resistant, crease resistant, stain resistant and easy to spot-clean with a damp cloth.
- The carpet is recommended for walkways, receptions and classrooms.
- The Children of the World Welcome Carpet meets all the essential European safety standards.
- Dimensions 2000 x 1330mm