Surround yourself with the charm and vibrancy of a cottage garden in summertime.
Use your skill and ingenuity to create a perfectly purple shelter, adorn it with the natural hues of your cotton bunting and gaze at the world through your kaleidoscope to see colours as vivid as your own imagination.
Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, our whimsical Cottage Garden Den Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun. For boys and girls, for everywhere and for years to come - made for adventure.
- A stylish haversack made from cotton webbing that can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A tough purple tarpaulin - waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- A durable groundsheet - waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood and complete with bark - made by us here in Shropshire.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us in the UK. Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in a useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 3m of beautiful cotton bunting in natural pastel shades.
- 9 Patterns in Nature identification and information cards in a cotton pouch.
- A polished, natural beech wood fly-eye kaleidoscope.
- Patterns in Nature Guide. An informative guide on the patterns to be found in nature.
- Ensure you don't lose your scope and Pattern cards by keeping them in a reusable, drawstring jute bag.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable ideas sheet.