Grumbling tummies equals unhappy children, so make the lunchtime scramble less frenzied and more efficient with this double-sided lunchbox trolley.
The Tuf2™ Single Lunchbox Trolley has capacity for up to 30 lunch bags, children can neatly store their lunches on arrival and quickly find them again at dinner time.
The Tuf2™ Single Lunchbox Trolley has three large shelves with centre divides and is easily accessible from both sides.
The four robust castors means it can be moved out of the way during lesson time and conveniently placed for the dining area at lunch.
Two of the castors are lockable for when the trolley is static to ensure no squashed toes or runaway sandwiches.
There is also a metal label holder at one end for class or year identification.
The Tuf2™ Single Lunchbox Trolley is an attractive and ergonomically designed trolley, it is finished in a premium beech and has a sturdy metal infrastructure.
Designed for up to 30 lunchboxes, and built to manage the daily rigours of a busy school environment.
- Contoured MDF beech laminate panels with sealed matching edges for added durability and low maintenance.
- Metal label holder on the end panel to identify class or year classification.
- The trolley can carry up to 30 lunchboxes.
- Reinforced powder coated (EPC) scratch resistant tubular frame gives superior strength.
- Heavy duty castors for easy mobility around the school (2 of which are lockable).
- Supplied flat packed with self assembly instructions for fast easy construction.
- Meets BS5873 test standards for strength, stability and safety.
- Extended 5 year warranty.
|Dimensions||1215 x 600 x 1035mm|