Grumbling tummies equals unhappy children, so make the lunchtime scramble less frenzied and more efficient with this Tuf Double Lunchbox Trolley.
The Tuf Double Lunchbox Trolley has capacity for up to 60 lunch bags, children can neatly store their lunch bags on arrival and quickly find them again at lunchtime.
The Tuf Double Lunchbox Trolley has three large shelves with centre divides and is easily accessible from both sides.
The Tuf Double Lunchbox Trolley has four robust castors which means it can be moved out of the way during lesson time and conveniently placed for the dining area at lunch.
Two of the castors are lockable for when the Tuf Double Lunchbox Trolley is static to ensure no squashed toes or runaway sandwiches.
The Tuf Double Lunchbox Trolley is a smart and ergonomically designed trolley made from reinforced blue and silver powder coated steel.
Extremely strong, scratch resistant and robust, it's manufactured to withstand the daily rigours of educational life.
Dimensions: W100.3 x D61.0 x H111.5 cm.
- A steel framed trolley designed for longevity and finished to an exacting standard.
- The trolley has a strong scratch-resistant blue tubular frame and a silver base and hanging panel, and is made of reinforced powder-coated EPC metal work.
- The four heavy-duty castors have reinforced fixing points and are specified for high weight tolerances.
- It is low maintenance and easily wiped clean.
- The trolley meets all the essential safety standards, including BS5873 for strength, stability and safety.
- All metal work panels are rounded and curved for safety, and the trolley has been designed for optimized stability with widened wheel points and an infrastructure designed to lower the centre of gravity and balance.
- The trolley is supplied flat-packed in packaging that has been drop-tested to resist damage and impact.
- Assembly is required.
- This trolley comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty.